How to List
- Log in to CleanGredients®. If you do not have an account, you will need to Subscribe.
- Choose Add Ingredient on your Account page.
- CleanGredients will walk you through the data entry process for the General, Physical-Chemical, Human Health, Environmental, and Regulatory information for your ingredient. We encourage you to enter as much data as possible for all attributes. You may also upload or provide web links to MSDS and product brochures for your ingredient.
- You are required to submit your ingredients to one of the following CleanGredients approved third-party reviewers:
- NSF International: Amy McDade (phone: 734-827-5660)
- ToxServices: Margaret Whittaker (phone: 202-429-8787)
- The independent reviewer will evaluate key attributes to determine whether or not your ingredient will support environmentally preferable product formulation. Reviewers charge a fee for their services independent of subscription to CleanGredients. Please note that CleanGredients has no control over the cost or amount of time it takes for third-party reviewers to review an ingredient. On average, reviews take approximately 4-6 weeks. We encourage you to contact your third-party reviewer for a more precise time and cost estimate.
- Please note that you may choose to postpone subscribing to CleanGredients until third-party review of your ingredient is nearly complete, as long as it occurs by the time the third-party reviewer is ready to enter the key attribute ingredient data for your ingredient.